Shipments and limitations
Cellular Swiss AG delivers throughout Switzerland
• Cellular Swiss SA prepares the articles indicated in the order and entrusts them to the carrier in appropriate packaging.
• The delivery time of the products in stock to the carrier is generally one working day if the order reaches us before 14:00.
• Products out of stock will generally be delivered within a week.
• Deliveries take place from Monday to Friday excluding public holidays. Cellular Swiss AG usually uses the following carrier: Swiss Post.
• Shipping costs of CHF 5.00 up to an order of CHF 49.95 incl. VAT are to be paid by the customer. From an order of CHF 50.00, the shipping costs will be free of charge. [b2b customers, see specific conditions].
• Delivery time is approx. 24 to 48 hours.
Control of the received package
In the presence of the carrier, we invite you to control that :
- the packaging is not visibly damaged, modified, wet or altered, including the sealing materials.
- the dimensions and information appearing on the product packaging probably correspond to those of the item actually purchased.
Any external damage or damage that does not conform to the order (number of packages) must be reported immediately to the carrier in writing on the delivery note and to Cellular Swiss SA within 5 days.
If it is not possible to verify the integrity of the product at the time of delivery, we invite you to sign the delivery note with the indication “subject to verification”.